Planting and gardening by the Moon phases is a centuries-old practice that is still used around the world today – because it works. It uses the same energy that controls our ocean tides. Sap flow and hormones in plants also respond to the variations in the gravitational pull through the Moon’s phases.
Using this energy helps gardeners to achieve better germination and cutting strike rates, stronger growth, the best results from pruning, and know when to avoid planting because plant energy is low. For readers not familiar with moon planting, information can be found here: Traditional Moon Planting
Aussie Organic Gardening’s traditional moon planting and gardening calendar for January to December 2019:
• is produced as a PDF file that can be downloaded to your computer or mobile device for easy access.
• It’s easy to follow and colour-coded to an accompanying legend so that gardeners can easily see when to sow or plant each group of plants.
• Within each phase, the best days for particular activities, such as sowing, pruning, fertilising, harvesting for storage, weeding and striking cuttings are also shown.
• It helps you to plan your gardening activities through the year.
• Weeks begin on a Monday, so that weekend gardeners can see at a glance which activities are suitable for coming weekends.
• It is suitable for all southern hemisphere gardens.
• September 2019 – As this is a time when many of you are planning your spring and summer gardens, but we are nearing the end of the year, I have created a discount code to reduce the price on this year’s calendar. Use the code AUSSIE to purchase the calendar for $7.50 instead of $11.00
Simply add the calendar to the shopping cart and you can enter the discount code during checkout.
On purchasing this calendar, the PDF* file will be immediately emailed to you along with your Purchase Receipt. This email will come from Aussie Organic Gardening and is separate from the PayPal receipt you will also receive. It will be in the Inbox of the email address you provided (or in your Junk Mail/Spam folder, depending on the settings in your mail program).
* You will need a PDF reader installed on your mobile device to read the file.
Before downloading the calendar to a mobile phone or other portable device, please refer to your device’s user manual for information on how to view and save the PDF file for later use, as not all devices are the same.
* For any questions regarding our moon planting calendars, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All rights reserved. Copying and/or publication of all or parts of pages without permission is prohibited.